Monday, March 20, 2006

WWE - Is it real or fake? Find out at 46993 (GOWWE)

"Professional" wrestling is getting into the act. (get it, into the act?) Anyways, they have announced a premium alert service.

From the press release: "For $3.99 per month, WWE fans will be able to stay connected by having alerts delivered directly to their mobile phones through what is called SMS (Short Messaging Service). As part of this package, subscribers are provided exclusive WWE content each week, including breaking news about WWE Superstars, "Monday Night Raw(R)" and "Friday Night SmackDown(R)" previews and results, and special Superstar columns, as well as news about special events, such as the upcoming "Saturday Night's Main Event(TM)" on NBC this Saturday, March 18. Fans also will be able to participate in exclusive polls by text messaging their answers and opinions."

"WWE fans can subscribe to the new service from their current wireless provider by texting "Fan" to 46993 (GOWWE)."

Does anyone know what the short code for Nascar is?

3 Comments:

Blogger GreatOne said...

Hey, I was just traveling around the blogosphere and ran across your site. Just thought I would let you know I enjoyed yours! Have a great day!

4:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why dont you tell anyone who you or your company is? How could anyone give you information if you dont revela who you are. I make it a practice of NEVER giving any info to any site who cant list who is behind it. I find them shady. If the shade fits....

11:28 PM  
Blogger www.longnumbers.com said...

To anonymous who doesn't want me to be anonymous, first, I appreciate your directness. So, who am I? My name is Jonathan Madnick. I originally created this site when I was researching who was doing what. I decided to share my research. What else am I doing? I am an employee of a company (unrelated to mobile), a husband, and a father. I have some other descriptors but this is probably getting to be too much information. I will say that I am also responsible for a mobile marketing service of my own - www.promobilize.com. I have a short code but it is not in the directory because I consider the service to be in beta. When I feel it's ready, I will add it and declare the relationship on both websites. Are you satisfied?

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home