Monday, October 16, 2006

I APOLOGIZE

The basic message of this post is I APOLOGIZE.

It has been many months since I updated the site a week ago. I would blame it on the World Cup but that was just the tripwire I fell over. I was watching the games and checking out the new short code services introduced in the US, including T-mobile Man of the Match. I should have posted updates but I just kept watching. By the time Italy won, I was falling further and further behind.

A few complained, more signed up to get the non-existant newsletter, and then David Snyder came to the rescue. He offered his time and now I am caught up. And now we have dozens more short codes in the directoy. We have a total of 235.

I can't tell you all the codes added and deleted, I am just glad that we are caught up. I will promise to try and not let it happen again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home