Saturday, May 06, 2006

Promobilize: Mobilize Your Promotions - 74574

I have added my own short code, 74574, to the list. My website is www.promobilize.com. I just had to get in the game myself. I provide businesses and organizations the opportunity to give mobile marketing a try at no cost.

I know that mobile marketing is a hot topic and getting a lot of press, yet we all know that most businesses and organizations have absolutely no experience with mobile marketing. Why isn't everyone jumping in and giving it a try. Most businesses and organizations are simply not sure how their customers will react. Will people use the service? Will people find value in it? Yes, there are many success stories around the world, but where are the success stories in the USA. I know, I know, you read about success stories in newspapers and magazines, in print and online, and of course in the blogosphere, but most business people in the real world (USA part of it anyway) have not seen a call to action with their own eyes. I give businesses and organizations an opportunity to try it out for THREE MONTHS AT NO COST. If they try it for three months, they will find out if it works for them and their customers. If not, what was the harm. If yes, then they might find their name in bright lights of a success story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home