Saturday, April 22, 2006

Scavenger Hunt with McDonalds - 62931

Gamut and McD's are at it again. Gamut and McD's of SoCal brought you the free icecream. Now, it's a treasure hunt in Tulsa/NE Oklahama. So, is this progress? SoCal to Nebraska. Hey, I am just asking. Well, I went to http://www.mobilewhoa.com and registered. I got my first message: "How many calories are in a McDonald's hamburger?" QUICK, SOMEONE COMMENT ON THE BLOG WITH THE ANSWER SO I CAN RESPOND.

And then I asked for the coupon for free fries hashbrowns. I quickly got a message with a weblink in it. I then accepted the file download and now have a coupon good until 5-28-2006. I think it's only good if I get over to Tulsa/NE Oklahama, but it doesn't actually say that. Am I brave enough to try McD's in Northern Virginia?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home