Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Another Mobile Marketing Service - 82766 (TCSMM)

The folks at TCS Mobile, tagline "Promotional Marketing Mobilized," were nice enough to find the USShortCodesWhois directory and enter their code in our Contact page http://www.usshortcodeswhois.com/3.html. According to TCS Mobile, they are a "full-service promotional agency providing its clients with a full complement of mobile/wireless marketing services."

They invited me (and everyone else too!) to text 'Info' to 82766 to see it in action. Suddenly, I was playing a mobile marketing trivia quiz. I got the first three questions right and then I got the fourth one wrong. Of course, I then stopped playing. They could have kept me going by being a little nicer than saying "No, 75%." in response to my answer. "No, but pretty close. Wow you are really smart." Anyways I had fun.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think TCS Mobile rocks! Check out their site at www.tcsmobilemktg.com

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we would have loved to make the "incorrect" responses more detailed, but with 160 characters u do what u can! Anyway, I'm glad you had fun! - Jamie Wells, Managing Director, TCS Mobile

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home