Friday, February 24, 2006

SMS has gone to the dogs (36863=FOUND)

This must be the year of mobile marketing, or mobile something. Now dogs are using SMS. How do they do that you ask? On http://globalpetfinder.com/membernews/found.html, you will read that "Using this proprietary feature allows you to get your pets position on demand simply by dialing F-O-U-N-D from your cell phone." You didn't actually think that the dogs were doing the texting.

I keep Wizard, my beagle, in the yard by using an Invisible Fence. He rarely strays because getting shocked is no fun. Occassionaly, he gets out because the battery is , there is a hot dog (I was going to say bitch, but I don't want to get characterized as vulgar, as well as spam) on the outside, or something.

For $349.99, I will always no where he is, assuming battery isn't , collar hasn't been removed, or he is out of coverage (aka a spot). As I already have the Invisible Fence, I won't get it, but still this is very cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home